Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

78th doujinshi scanlation! (DIRTY) ZETSURIN ANGEL (Smash Brothers) translated!


Here is 1 of my top favorite doujinshi I own! A smash brothers doujinshi starring Pit that I got from Suruga-ya! Peach, Mario, Link, Ganondorf, and Palutena also make appearances in this doujinshi. Pit seems to be a sex addict in this story. He does things with Peach, Palutena and Ganondorf. Warning! He only has sex with Ganondorf  though. Peach and Palutena only end up teasing Pit in their own ways. I will put a hentai and bisexual tag on this just cause of that. Some people don't like boobs with their hentai LOL. Also, Their are crazy ahegao faces from Pit as well! The art makes everything better in my opinion! I love DIRTY's artstyle! Hope everyone enjoys!

translated by N04h

you can read it here - https://myreadingmanga.info/dirty-yosuke-zetsurin-angel-eng/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kumcnvwhpjbmp78/%28DIRTY%29_Zetsurin_Angel_%28Smash_Brothers%29.zip


No comments:

Post a Comment