Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

147th doujinshi scanlation! (Qu) Shikiyoku, Tsumibukashi - Lust is sinful (Seven Deadly Sins) now translated!


Another Gowther doujinshi that I was lucky enough to find on Suruga-ya! This doujinshi is split into 3 stories, A King x Gowther one (Gowther gives King a blowjob, Gowther having sex with a nameless guy in a bathtub and Meliodas finding Gowther masturbating in the attic with a vagina? (I am abit confused by this one. I don't know if he can change his body considering he is the sin of lust. I haven't read the manga yet, so I don't know if that was established.) Anyway, the art is top notch! Hope everyone enjoys!

I tagged this genderbender because of Gowther's vagina LOL

now translated by Otokonoko Scans

https://www.mediafire.com/file/21r5lij2y9qu0f1/%255BQu_%2528Ayamiya_Fumi%2529%255D_Shikiyoku%252C_Tsumibukashi_-_Lust_is_sinful_%2528Nanatsu_no_Tazai%2529_%255BEnglish%255D_%255BOtokonoko_Scans%255D.zip/file

No comments:

Post a Comment