Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

106th doujinshi scanlation! (LEOGIRLS ) Yoyuushakushaku (Fushigi Yuugi) now translated!


Here is a random Fushigi Yuugi doujinshi that I bought from Suruga-ya! Fushigi Yuugi was one of my first shojo manga so it is pretty nostalgic for me. The doujin has no real story. Just a bunch of random gags with multiple characters. No one character is really the main focus. The art is pretty decent but sketchy. It was a on the spur decision to scan this one. I am trying to scan as many doujinshi as I can so.... I hope some people can find enjoyment out of this.

now translated by Zeus777 from fiverr.com 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2bh2ozx1f1hbcso/%255BLEOGIRLS_%2528Nekono_Pochi%252C_Kotobuki_Sahri%2529%255D_Yoyuushakushaku_%2528Fushigi_Yuugi%2529.zip/file

No comments:

Post a Comment