Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

74th doujinshi scanlation! (Dokusai Shugi) Ousama no Brunch (Cardcaptor Sakura) now translated!


Hello everyone! It's been quite a long time since I uploaded anything! I had some things going on in my life but hopefully I will be now more active. I have scanned a few things since I have been gone. This is one of those doujins. A cute Cardcaptor Sakura doujinshi! I have gotten this one from Suruga-ya awhile back. This is my favorite Cardcaptor Sakura doujinshi artist so far. I love how they draw eyes and make all the characters so adorable to look at! Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo and a couple others make appearances. I hope everyone enjoys!

translated by Zeus777 from fiverr.com

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gksxmbpyvshnuy2/%255BDokusai_Shugi_%2528Kisaragi_Mabike%2529%255D_Ousama_no_Brunch_%2528Cardcaptor_Sakura%2529%255BEnglish%255D.zip/file

No comments:

Post a Comment