Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

13th doujinshi scanlation! (Siesta) Yesterday and Today's Boundary (South Park) now translated!


Here is yet another south park doujinshi that I got from ebay! As you can tell from the cover this one has a stenny pairing !I haven't thought of this pairing that much before but this book is too cute for me not to like it! The main focus of the book is Kenny being sad and Stan tries to cheer him up. Kyle and Cartman also make a couple appearences! Enjoy!

It's now translated by HimaHimaSeijin Scans!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w0f0spn4wcbn0b1/%5BHimaHimaSeijin%5D+Yesterday+and+Todays+Boundary+%28Siesta+-+Nekono%29.zip

You can also read it here - https://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/22920/1/yesterday-and-todays-boundary

or here - http://myreadingmanga.info/south-park-dj-yesterday-todays-boundary/

6 comments:

  1. First thanks dude! Seriously sp dj is so rare! and you even translated some! Second:since you have some good south park dj i thought i tell you Sunatoka Aoi Noyama have a new dj:Friendship Misanga it's on toranoana it's a really cute stanxkyle dj :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I realized that south park doujinshi is rare and I wanted to contribute to the doujin community what I had. I actually have Friendship Misanga,I scanned it and I commissioned to have it translated! It should be done soon!

      Delete
  2. or you can find from ドゥードゥー: Heartbreak Wonderland (R18) and トラウマティック・ボーイ it's on Toranoana and it's have really nice graphics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I already own heartbreak wonderland. I haven't scanned it yet. I also bought the other one you mentioned a couple days ago. I should be receiving it soon!

      Delete
    2. Wow now i'm so excited! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! You have many SP doujinshi. Thanks dude for scanning them :)

    ReplyDelete